Do you have a garden and want to sell your produce? Make a unique item and want to sell it?
Why not become a vendor at The Nampa Farmers Market?
We are Vendor Friendly! Sell when you want to. You just have to let us know and pay your weekly fee in advance of the week you want to sell.
It’s a good idea to attend the Nampa Farmers Market Spring Vendor Meeting on March 9. This meeting is for returning Vendors, new Vendors and potential Vendors. At this meeting we present helpful information to make your season successful. There will also be representatives available from various government agencies to answer questions.
Mark your calendar to attend the Nampa Farmers Market Vendor Training on March 30. This is a comprehensive, day long event aimed at new Vendors with information on how to increase sales, making your booth the best possible and much more. Seasoned Vendors are also welcome. Bring your own sack lunch. There is no charge for this event, but you must register.
There are four steps to becoming a Vendor at the Nampa Farmers Market:
First, read the updated Vendor Rules and Regulations:
Next, fill out the application:
Third, pay your membership fee*
Finally, register with Idaho Sales Tax: Everyone MUST register regardless of permit status.
Email your receipt to Market Manager or print it out and mail it to us.
- Go to tax.idaho.gov/GoToTAP and under “Sellers and Promoters” click “Register as a Temporary Seller or Promoter.”
- Choose “Seller WITH Event ID” > “Next”
- Choose “I am going to an event” > “Next”
- Enter the Event ID 905052160> “Next”
- Enter your Seller Information > “Next”
- Choose Purpose: “I am not making taxable sales,” “I have a regular permit” or “I need a temporary permit.” > “Next”
- Review your entry > “Submit”
- Check your email account for further instructions or attached Temporary Sellers Permit (if applicable).
YES, all participants need to register but NO, Regular Sales & Use Tax holders do NOT need a Temp Permit.
No Vendor will be allowed to set up until they are are fully registered, and have paid the weekly fee.
*Cash payments accepted in person only on Market days or meetings / training. Checks may be sent to PO Box 332 Nampa, ID 83653. Membership payment must be received before your application is complete. Only completed applications will be considered for membership. Weekly Payments MUST be received no later than 9:00 PM the Thursday before Market day. If payment is not received in time, a late fee may apply before Vendor may set up. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.